the same-old, same-old. ward party up at school last summer. we wouldn’t make a very good nicholas sparks movie, but we’re pretty crazy about each other!
mm yes this is true…
in all honesty, it’s not his absence i mind so much as i mind having to spend the next four days with no one but his mom and his ten year old brother. who i like just fine. it’s just that… well, they’re not as handsome and fun as he is to me. :[
- i have officially graduated from byu-i
- as has my husband
- we have moved out of our old apartment
- and are currently staying with my in-laws
- because the apartment we were supposed to move into apparently got sold to someone else behind our backs
- also tyler is gone on a four-day high adventure hike
- which makes me very depressed despite spending basically every single day with him since getting married
- oh geez just thinking about sleeping alone got me really bummed just now
- please send me messages so i don’t plunge into a spiral of hopeless, lonely despair
- thank you for your time
I had an idea/story that you may be able to turn into a meme…
I was a YCL for camp last year and wanted to have a “Stripling Warriors” type theme. We quickly dismissed it, after realizing what it would have looked like to non-members to have that written on t-shirts that a bunch of girls are wearing.
that is a hilarious story! and i have one to go right along with it!
so i have an aunt who was a camp leader for girls camp one year, and their theme was “reach for the stars”. seems inspirational and cliche enough, right? well when they made the shirts, they didn’t really think about the PLACEMENT of things on it. there were two stars on either side of the slogan… in… places… if ya know wadda mean. maybe next year they’ll be more careful about where they encourage people to reach?
still hoping for a challenges-of-dressing-cute-with-garments “what not to wear” episode.
omg sooooo sorry I haven’t added anything new lately!
I’m graduating from college FOR EH VAHHH this friday, and then I’m moving two days after that. wow.
OH OH ALSO
my STUPID school is keeping me out of the meme generator site, so that’s also another sad excuse that i have. seriously. i can get on tumblr, where you can find hardcore pornography, but can’t get on a meme generator where I make memes to run a mormon blog. whatever. I’m looking forward to leaving this town.
please please PLEASE send in clever ideas and messages so i can share your brillance with our hundreds of followers! I swear I’m still coming up with ideas, but I just can’t make the memes and for that I am SO SORRY :[
so go on and hover over that green icon, click the question mark circle, and send me a lil somethin’ somethin’.
you guys are beautiful!